Volunteer to help! Most shifts are only two hours and you get a FREE T-SHIRT!
Donations are always needed for games.
- Mason Jars (filled with goodies for the Jazzy Jar Booth!)
- Glassware for Dime Toss booth
- 2 liter drinks for Ring a Liter
- Full Size Candy Bars for the Candy Bar Wheel
- Homemade or Store-bought cakes for the Cake Walk booth. Cake boxes are provided in the back of church or in the parish office.
- Plastic jugs of candy such as laffy taffy, licorice, etc. sold at Sam’s Club for Royal Flush booth
All donations can be dropped off at the Parish Office or you may leave them in the back of church. Thanks in advance for helping make most of our games expense free!
If you wish to volunteer to help with any of these areas, please visit the volunteer area of this site!